Rotations in the Boston/Providence Area?

Year 2 in PA school and I have almost all of my rotations set up already, but I am still short three. I need pedi, women's health and psych rotations. I was hoping to come back to the greater Boston/RI area where I had been working and living prior to PA school for some or all of these rotations. Does anyone out there know of a good place to do these rotations at, and the best way to reach out to them? Any advice/help would be much appreciated.

Hasbro Children's Hospital employs NO mid levels of any sort, but there are a fair number of PAs who do primary care peds in the state. Women and Infant's employs only NPs in the hospital, but their clinics have both PAs and NPs. For psych, try Butler Hospital for adults and Bradley for pedi psych...no idea whether there are midlevels at either. Good luck. I'd be interested if you end up setting anything up at any of these places.

Archived