Suzuki Frame

Hey... I know this isn't the right place to post this, but I wasn't sure where to put it. I had a suzuki frame placed in my right 5th finger after a pretty bad fx of the middle phalynx. My surgeon barely told me anything about what to expect. Is any one familar w/ this technique? If so, how much ROM can I expect w/ the device? Is the middle set of kerchner wires supposed to move upwards w/ flexion? Any advice would be appreciated. There is not much on the WWW about it either unfortunately.

Put a 900cc twin on that baby and it'll run like a bat out of hell. No, seriously, shouldn't you go back and get that information from the surgeon? Did you have any scheduled follow ups? It seems strange to ask that here. And, sorry, but I'm not evading the question. I have no idea. Hope you get it answered.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX using Tapatalk 2

Hey... I know this isn't the right place to post this, but I wasn't sure where to put it. How much ROM can you expect w/ a suzuki frame?

The amazing shrinking OP. Would someone please give her an answer before her post fades into oblivion.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX using Tapatalk 2

Archived