Advice Needed

I would appreciate some advice. I graduated from Ohio State in 2009 with a bachelor's degree in biology with a minor in psychology. My overall gpa was a 2.903 and my science gpa was a 2.55. I originally wanted to go to PA school. I shadowed PA's, took the GRE but I did not apply because I felt that I wouldn't have been a competitive applicant. Eventually I became interested in respiratory therapy. So I decided to go back to school in hopes of raising my science gpa. I just finished my first year in the program and I have a 3.93 program gpa so far. I really like respiratory therapy but I have been encouraged to go back to school to do something else since there is not much advancement with respiratory therapy. I still would like to go to PA school one day. I was just wondering my chances of being accepted now. All of my science pre reqs are going to expire in 2016. My GRE is going to expire in 2016 as well. My overall gpa is a 3.03 right now. And I got an 1140 on the GRE. I'm not sure what my score would be on the new GRE scale. Any advice is appreciated! Also does clinical hours count as HCE experience?

Thanks!

Archived