Does any one have access to MGMA data on wRVU for PA? Curious what national average is. I see average 15 ppd around 3100 wRVU last year and my employer says it's below the 25th percentile for PAs. I see what is scheduled, rarely turn away patients and often double book. Aside from more procedures not sure how to change this. Thanks for the help!

Does any one have access to MGMA data on wRVU for PA? Curious what national average is. I see average 15 ppd around 3100 wRVU last year and my employer says it's below the 25th percentile for PAs. I see what is scheduled, rarely turn away patients and often double book. Aside from more procedures not sure how to change this. Thanks for the help!

Hi there, I was a long time reader and poster to this forum before I "lost my way". I have access to MGMA and AMGA wRVU data for PAs and NPs. Please send me a PM and I can share the data with you.

Archived