Current Dermatology Residencies in 2014-15?

Hello!

Does anyone know if there are any dermatology PA residencies currently/in the next year accepting applicants? In the past there have been at least two on http://www.appap.org/Programs/tabid/58/Default.aspx but zero now.

Searching Google, I found one at the Medical College of Wisconsin that may or may not still exist, and a 6 month fellowship in DC.

I graduate in August and plan to find a job in family medicine, but I am interested in getting into derm. Residency/fellowship seems like a great opportunity to both further my education in a field I am passionate about and get a foot in the door! 

Thanks for any info/help anyone can provide! 

Mackenzie Jacks

Detroit, MI (willing to relocate) 

Those are the two residency programs I found when I was searching. I heard of one in Texas (maybe San Antonio?) but never found any information on it, so it seems unlikely that it is still active.

You may find more information on dermpa.org. Let us know if you discover any other programs. 

Archived