First EM (or any) interview!

I have my first interview for an EM job coming up! It is for a company I have worked for years prior to PA school. It is a busy hospital system where I would see mostly lean track/fast track with some more acute cases mixed in there. (It is also the best ER position available that doesn't require relocation which is impractical for my family at this time). Therefore, I really want to make a great impression. I've worked with several of the providers I'll meet with over the course of the 4 hour (lunch included) interview. 

I feel confident in my ability to discuss the usual interview topics, and even probably discuss a medical case or two if that's what they have in store. I have come up with a few questions of my own to ask, but I'm wondering if any of you who do the hiring process could help me a little more.

Knowing that this is an organization I am relatively familiar with due to my involvement over the past 8 years, what questions asked by a candidate (me) would you be really excited to hear? 

Some topics I already have thought about asking are:

- the company is very big on metrics/ patient satisfaction. I don't know much about how they obtain this information, so I was going to ask about that. 

- ask about forward growth and where they see the company growing in the next several years, and how they would see the role of the ER PA evolving over that time. 

- do they measure provider job satisfaction, if so how? What measures have they taken to improve overall job satisfaction & retention. 

- what their goals for a new graduate would be over the next 3-6 months and what they would ultimately like to see from me integrating into the practice. 

any others? any of these I should steer clear of? 

THANKS!

Archived