MCPHS Worcester January 2015 - Accepted

I will also be attending in January and had a couple questions for the current students:

• From the list of books that will be provided for each course, comprised of recommended and/or required, which books do you recommend purchasing?

• What are the sentiments about living on/off campus?  Ultimately it is a matter of personal preference, but as I am still undecided I would like to get feedback -- as per experience.  

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! 

I was on this thread earlier, but I'm Marlesa a current student at MCPHS-Worcester, I had a quick question for you- did you guys already make a Facebook group with each other or has MCPHS made one for you guys yet? We had one made for us last year and I'm inquiring on getting one made for you guys so you can get help with questions, housing, books, etc. Let me know! Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Congratulations to everyone on your acceptance!

I am a second year PA student finishing up at MCPHS University- Worcester Campus.

Please enjoy the holidays with your loved ones.

It will be one of the most challenging yet rewarding experiences of your life.

Good luck everyone!!

Tammy

Archived