PANRE- Passed

I took my test on a Friday and passed. I did not get results until the second Monday, so 10 days.

I passed with a score of 647. The average passing score , according to PANRE, was 350.

I thought the questions were pretty in depth and thinker type of questions. Personally I had a lot of surgical questions and weird endocrine questions. It didn't feel like cardiology weighted that heavy. There were a lot of cancer specific questions including tests you would order to follow reoccurrences.

I used Lange and Emory board review. I still have the windows Emory Board Review 2013-2016 and also a copy of the Mac version 2011-2013 and it probably has access to the master tests on line through Emory. I thought these test questions and the Lange test questions were the most similar to the actual exam.

I paid $390 for board review and if your interested I would sell each one for $150. It's awesome. Every lecture is fantastic; in fact, I printed out all of the associated PDF,s and will use as reference in clinical practice.

• 1 month later...

Archived