FAFSA timeline

Hi everyone!

Quick question about the FAFSA. I know most people start to fill it out in January when entering school in the fall. However, my program begins at the end of May. I was accepted a few weeks ago and want to know if I should be filling out the FAFSA now or wait until January.

Thank You (:

Thank you! I contacted the school. They said I will have to fill out both. The 2013-2014 fafsa AND the 2014-2015 fafsa because of the june start. The 2013-2014 fafsa has all the tax info from 2012, right? And the next fafsa will have this years tax info ??

So confused because this years fafsa is asking for tax info from 2012!

Thank you! I contacted the school. They said I will have to fill out both. The 2013-2014 fafsa AND the 2014-2015 fafsa because of the june start. The 2013-2014 fafsa has all the tax info from 2012, right? And the next fafsa will have this years tax info ??

So confused because this years fafsa is asking for tax info from 2012!

My school starts in late June, but I was told to only complete 2014-2015 FASFA in January. Guess every school is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived