Jump to content


Recommended Posts

I am a spanish family pshysician and I am going to the USA for two or three years. As it is very difficult to get a medical license (and also I have to repeat part of my residence), I have thought about working as a PA. Is it possible? Do I need to pass any exam?


Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More