DUI Conviction and PA license

I am a licensed PA in CA, and was recently given DUI charges. I have an attorney. My blood alcohol was at the legal limit. O.O8 . I do not have any prior convictions of any sort. Is this going to effect my license to practice? I am worried sick! Any input will be greatly appreciated

Each state has an organization for impaired providers. I just googled up CAPA looking for a link to the organization but came up empty on a 10 second search. You may want to call CAPA on the behalf of a friend and find out the name/contact info for the impaired provider group. They will have the best collection of resources and knowledge base for your situation. I say on behalf of a friend unless you are comfortable being honest and dropping your own name.

Each state has an organization for impaired providers. I just googled up CAPA looking for a link to the organization but came up empty on a 10 second search. You may want to call CAPA on the behalf of a friend and find out the name/contact info for the impaired provider group. They will have the best collection of resources and knowledge base for your situation. I say on behalf of a friend unless you are comfortable being honest and dropping your own name.

http://www.pac.ca.gov/about_us/diversion.shtml

Not sure if this is what you mean?

Archived