American Laser Skincare exp

Does anyone have experience with American Laser Skincare? I am interested in getting my feet wet in Derm/cosmetic Derm and just coming out of 6 months of maternity leave. I have 5 years of primary care under my belt. I see they used to be called American Laser Centers (maybe under new management?). My goal is to find a position that is a mixture of cosmetic/ general Derm. Hard to find a clinic willing to train in Orlando area. I have an interview next week. Job is part time, primarily performing laser and other procedures with possibility of learning injectables later on. Any thoughts?

Who is the supervising physician? What are they boarded in (my guess is not plastics or derm)? How are they trained to train you? Who trains you? What happens when something goes wrong? All important questions to know. I've been in derm 11+ years, 8 in cosmetic derm and I see patients frequently who have had complications from medi-spas. I don't think it's a good place to gain experience because your SP isn't experienced.

Who is the supervising physician? What are they boarded in (my guess is not plastics or derm)? How are they trained to train you? Who trains you? What happens when something goes wrong? All important questions to know. I've been in derm 11+ years, 8 in cosmetic derm and I see patients frequently who have had complications from medi-spas. I don't think it's a good place to gain experience because your SP isn't experienced.

Fortunately, you are incorrect.

Archived