Housing for PA class 2014

Hey Mike! I've been accepted into the PA program too! Looks like we will be classmates! yay! I'm really excited. I'm also looking for a place to live because I'm moving from AZ. I do not know a whole lot about the area around campus either so I was planning on going down there begining of summer to look around for places to live so I definitely may be interested in splitting a place! I was also thinking of starting a facebook page for our class. Congrats on getting in! See you soon! : )

Taylor

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer and I also have been accepted into the PA program at LLU for the class of 2014! I live in Redlands (about 5 miles from LLU), and I am from the area so if you need any help with knowing where to live please feel free to contact me. I have a husband and 2 kids so I do not need a roomate, but I would love to help anyone that needs it find housing and get comfortable with the area. You can contact me by email at jenhayhurst@yahoo.com. Looking forward to a fun adventure!

Archived