• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I interviewed with PCOM on 12/17 and received my acceptance letter yesterday evening :D I will send in my deposit once the offices open. Good Luck to all who are waiting to hear back and to the ones who have interviews.

The people at PCOM are really nice and want to know you. be relaxed, be yourself, and try having much of a conversation rather than they just asking you questions and you answering them. I loved the campus and the people.

And Patience is the key, its hard to keep patience but its worth every bit of it in the end 

I interviewed with PCOM on 12/17 and received my acceptance letter yesterday evening :D I will send in my deposit once the offices open. Good Luck to all who are waiting to hear back and to the ones who have interviews.

The people at PCOM are really nice and want to know you. be relaxed, be yourself, and try having much of a conversation rather than they just asking you questions and you answering them. I loved the campus and the people.

And Patience is the key, its hard to keep patience but its worth every bit of it in the end 

Congrats!! Be sure to join the facebook group that is floating around here somewhere. Looking forward to meeting you :D

I plan on just preparing tomorrow for my interview on Friday. You dont want to over think it.  Overall, just be able to sell yourself.  Make notecards of your strengths and weaknesses and dont be afraid to take your time answering questions either.  Be thankful for the opportunity is the best way I keep myself calm.  I also like to think about the bright side.  Say if you dont get in... you already got an interview at PCOM... if you apply earlier next year you should get more interviews and one at PCOM again! 

My interview was also reschedules... I was supposed to have it Friday since I am home from Denver.  However I cant reschedule my flight home.  PCOM wanted to reschedule but I cant.  I already am accepted into my other Top choice however.  It was either them or PCOM as top choices.  Its kind of a shame I cant attend the interview here cause of the weather and timing.  But it is what it is.  Maybe its a sign :p.  Good luck!

My interview was also reschedules... I was supposed to have it Friday since I am home from Denver.  However I cant reschedule my flight home.  PCOM wanted to reschedule but I cant.  I already am accepted into my other Top choice however.  It was either them or PCOM as top choices.  Its kind of a shame I cant attend the interview here cause of the weather and timing.  But it is what it is.  Maybe its a sign :p.  Good luck!

Congrats :) and good luck! and thankyou :)

Submitted my supplement on Sept 5th and received a confirmation email from PCOM on Sept 16th stating that my application was complete and entering review... but still no word in nearly 4 months. I called the office today and the woman who answered the phone was unwilling to help me (and quite rude with some of her answers to my questions). I was worried that their email may have gone to my spam filter or been deleted, but the woman would not even look up my name to see if a decision had already been made. Looks like I'll be sticking with Lock Haven...

Congrats to those who've already gotten in! I applied back in May when the portal opened, but for some reason the supplemental app was never sent, so I did it right before the deadline... I have an interview on Jan 14th, is there anyone else who is going at that time?

Archived