Jan 2014 start

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I was shocked at how relaxed it was, honestly. I had three mini interviews, each with PA's that asked different types of questions. Everyone was very, very kind and helpful. It is a great place and they seem to be very supportive of their students. They are happy to answer any questions.

I interviewed this last Tuesday. They said I interviwed well so hopefully thats a good sign. I should hear back next week. The anticipation is too much!

I assume by your post date that you interviewed on the 13th? I was there to interview on the 13th. I figure we were in the same group? Yes this anticipation is killing me! Trying to stay busy and not think about it! Good Luck to you!

I just received my acceptance letter for the class of 2016. I am stoked! I was stressing so bad because I interviewed on the 13th and did not receive a phone call. I went to the mail box and saw the letter from Bethel and thought for sure it was bad news. My letter was drafted 3 days after my interview and I just got it today. Cant wait to meet all of you when school starts!

@rodjbriggs I was across the table from you. I'm not sure if the girl beside me got accepted or not. I'm the one from Middle TN, just south of Nashville. Can't wait to meet everyone and get started! Thanks @biglkirk! I've liked the page on FB, I haven't posted on there yet since I haven't went "FB official" with my acceptance yet. Lol Thanks for the info on there. I would love to find a roommate in the program so if anyone hears anything let me know!

I haven't heard anything yet and I submitted my application back in late July. My overall and science GPA is barely above a 3.0, but.I do have a masters in athletic training and sports medicine with over 6,000 hours of healthcare experience. My GPA for my last 60 hours is a 3.8 as well. I'm starting to grow a little weary.

@garyjames84

you seem to be a good candidate for the program compared to my credentials but the difference is I submitted my app by may 1st. I had already had an interview invite before you had submitted and they gave me the option for an interview as late at sept. 27th. I interviewed on the 13th. I have no idea whether they are still interviewing but as I did say, they were scheduling interviews out a month or more in advance. With the program beginning in January it is getting close. Best of luck my friend.

@Rodjbriggs, well I appreciate the encouragement and I hope there is still a chance I can atleast get an interview. I've tried calling , addmissions director, Kimberly Hammonds, on several occasions the past couple of weeks and have been unsuccessful. Maybe they are still busy reviewing and scheduling interview dates, but who knows. It's frustrating when you know that you're going to be an excellent student, but haven't been granted the chance to prove it yet. Congratulations on your interview.

Gary Gostnell, MAT, ATC, LAT

Archived