• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By orangecountypa
      Hi everyone,
      I know this is a sensitive topic but I need sincere input to see whether anyone has actually declined USC admission for other local schools such as Western University or Loma Linda. I have read many posts about choosing the cheapest schools but living in such a competitive job market like Orange County, I feel like USC name can help us finding a better job, is it true? I know USC has the best PA program in Southern CA but its tuition is almost double that of other schools and is 6-9 months longer. Since I am married with one kid and paying mortgage, my future disposable income maybe too limited to cover the additional tuition of USC compared to other schools, although my husband is emotionally supportive of either choice.
      Your experience and advice are highly appreciated. Thanks!

• By socalbaby
      what pa program are you in and what's your profile like? I am still an undergrad student and I would want to be (extra) well-prepared for PA school. I have looked at multiple uni's programs, but since I'm in california, I'd like to stay local. I was looking at usc's. anybody in usc's program? gpa? GRE score? HRE? curious. thank you.
    • By greentea
      Hi there! 

For those who are applying to USC, did you self report your test scores on CASPA? I called their office and the lady told me I just needed to send my official GRE results to CASPA. I was asking her if I needed to self report but I have a feeling she didn't understand my question completely. 

Will all the schools that I am applying to, including those that do not require the GRE, see my self reported scores? It is a bit on the low end, so I rather not have them see it. Thanks!

• By SarahHazany
      Hi, 
      I am an undergraduate senior at UCLA and plan on applying to PA school in the near future. I would love to shadow a PA in  Westwood, Beverly Hills, San Fernando Valley or surrounding areas! Please let me know if you know of any opportunities! 
       Thank you! 
      -Sarah H. 
    • By Cindi23
      Hey all!
      Thought I would start a thread so we can get to know each other a bit! I just got an email for an interview, Sep 6. Has anyone else heard back yet? Good luck to everyone!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More