Jump to content

Non matriculated student

Recommended Posts

Non-matriculated may be that school's word for "transient student;" i.e. you weren't enrolled in a degree program there but you took a class or two. Regardless you have to provide CASPA with a transcript.



That's exactly what it means....just that you were not entered into a degree program, yet took classes for credit. That's very common for Community Colleges where one might just take classes to round out pre-reqs. And as the others have said, you must send transcripts from every institution no matter the number of credits, or the grade received.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More