Retaking courses at a "easier" school?

I'm going to be retaking a lot of courses this upcoming fall. The college near my house is a state college, I was looking to go there to retake my classes. It isn't insanely easy or anything like that, but compared to the school I graduated it from, it is a significantly less competitive school. How does this look when applying to PA schools? If I pull A's (which I don't think will be a problem), will I still be penalized for taking the class at an "easier" school?

There is no GPA conversion for someone who attends Yale versus someone who goes to Long Beach City College versus Cal State Fullerton versus USC versus UCLA. GPA is GPA. It does not matter where you get it from or how easy the school is in the eyes of CASPA or your interviewer when it is all said and done.

The only item of concern is online classes versus traditional brick and mortar institutions. As most interviewers don't value the education delivered through online courses.

Archived