Keiser University

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been hearing a lot of negative things about the interview process at this school..I've been told that the interviewers ask inappropriate questions and are not at all friendly. Has any experienced this so far?

Not at all. Interviewed there last week and it was an extremely positive and relaxing environment. They asked fair questions, and the faculty there was so nice!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been hearing a lot of negative things about the interview process at this school..I've been told that the interviewers ask inappropriate questions and are not at all friendly. Has any experienced this so far?

Hey - I Messaged you about my experience. Check your inbox!

Does anyone know if we should send any application updates to Nikki or to the admissions counselor? I was wait listed & I have a few things I can send in but not sure who to send it too! And has anyone heard anything if they've been wait-listed? 

Does anyone know if we should send any application updates to Nikki or to the admissions counselor? I was wait listed & I have a few things I can send in but not sure who to send it too! And has anyone heard anything if they've been wait-listed? 

I think your best bet is emailing Nikki and seeing what she would like

Archived