Keiser University

Just received an interview invite for Keiser for June 27.

I am wanting to know if anyone knows some history about the PA program and also any interview tips for the program. Anything specific I need to focus on?

I tried looking up information on the website and it didn't tell me too much about program details.

thank you!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow you got an interview super super early!

when did you submit your caspa/when was it verified?

I just sent my supplemental into the school today and my CASPA probably has a good few weeks before it gets verified.

I spoke with someone that went to the school, they said it focuses alot on community and public health, like serving underserviced communities and all that.

I submitted my application literally the week after CASPA opened haha. It was verified and mailed about a week or 2 ago. I was surprised when they called me yesterday for the interview because it is so early. Hopefully that is a good sign!

Thank you so much for the info!

Good Luck! They seem to be really quick to respond.

I don't think they have more then 6 ppl per slot. You're going to start off with a group interview with an ethical question that you will discuss as a group, and another question that you will write and submit. Then you will each conclude the interview with a one on one interview and a tour of the school at the end! Have fun and be yourselves!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived