Touro Manhattan Interview/acceptance 2014 cycle

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I interviewed  2/27/14 and still haven't heard anything. It's been 5 weeks now. I hate this waiting game. Also for those of you that have received an email stating your application needs further evaluation how long after the interview did you get that email?

Yeah I interviewed  2/27/14 and still haven't heard anything. It's been 5 weeks now. I hate this waiting game. Also for those of you that have received an email stating your application needs further evaluation how long after the interview did you get that email?

what is your stat?

@oloy sure

Graduated May 2013 from The College of New Jersey

Major: Biology

Minor: Spanish

GPA: 3.38

Science GPA: 3.38

HCE:

Shadowing PA: Orthopedics 35 hours

Shadowing MD: Pediatrics 15 hours, Internal Medicine 285 hours

Phlebotomy: ~1200 hours at time of application

Volunteering:

Teaching ESL classes 60 hours.

Got an email yesterday saying I am accepted!!!

Really excited!

Thank you everyone on this forum for all their input and support. It really stinks going through the waiting game but the fact that I was able to see everyone's input and advice, really made it easier. I wish all of you much success in PA School and in all your future endeavors.

they don't know I'm not coming yet bc I never told them yes or no. I thought they'd catch on that I wasn't coming but they emailed me today abt my acceptance again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why don't you tell them , you are not going? or you still thinking.....?

Archived