Question about Western's Program

I just was wondering about the program. Though almost all PA schools are intense and difficult how did you feel WMU program was. Were you able to get help if you needed it? Was it relatively easy to maintain grades if you studied? What was your over all feel of the program. Everyone i talked to at the interview seemed really relaxed and happy which is not always the case with all PA programs. Are professors supportive of your learning?

• 4 weeks later...

Find out how many students entered each class. Most, or all, are 40 students. Then compare the number of students who graduated; I believe all have fewer than 40. Then, question what happened to those students. You are asking VERY good questions that you should SERIOUSLY follow up on before you decide to go to any program so this is definitely one you will want to follow up on. The more people you find who will actually talk to you the more your chances of finding people who will give you the dirt (reality) you are looking for. Good luck!

Archived