January 2014 start

Sending my acceptance letter Friday! :) 

I just spoke to Lacey today and she said they have not yet filled the class. She says they are still evaluating people, as for interviews I do not know, but she did tell me that the end of November is when those accepted will get more information on the class as a whole, financial aid, etc.

Good luck to everyone! :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got an email last night that my application is "still considered", aka wait list? i interviewed almost 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, I interviewed on 8/29 as well and still haven't heard back.. it's killing me! im reading all of your comments and was wondering if there's been any recent updates? and what does the "still considered" email say? did you try calling them to see what it means? thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you that are accepted and plan on attending South University - Tampa, and are planning on moving here:

I am a PA student in the class of 2015 at South, and I'm currently living in a house with 3 other classmates.  Two of these classmates are leaving in March 2014 in order to pursue their rotations elsewhere, and we're currently looking for replacements for the year following.  Ideally, we'd like to find other PA students.

Here are the high points:

- 4 bed / 2 bath (2300 sq. ft.) right next to Hillsborough river

- Fully furnished (but open to adding/replacing furniture)

- 7 minute drive to school

- Spacious living room with vaulted ceilings and overlooking loft

- Large kitchen

- Sun room

- 2-car garage (we take turns with parking privileges)

- And of course 2 awesome 2nd year PAs to live with!

Rent is $450 and utilities (cable/internet, water, electric, gas) run about $100 per person.

If you have any interest please PM me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received the 'still considered' email last week as well.  In the email they did say that they will let us know no later than november 15th, which was yesterday.  I haven't heard anything from them.  I interviewed with them third week of august.  I am not sure what is going on but the wait is killing me!!! 

I received the 'still considered' email last week as well.  In the email they did say that they will let us know no later than november 15th, which was yesterday.  I haven't heard anything from them.  I interviewed with them third week of august.  I am not sure what is going on but the wait is killing me!!! 

Don't be discouraged. Wait list students can be moved into the class right up until the start date from what I have heard. This means more waiting but it also means you still have a chance. This is good!

Hello all. I was accepted into the class a couple of weeks ago. For those of you who have been accepted please drop me an email when you get a chance so we can get in touch.

Daniel

I think the school should be notifying us soon as to the rest of our classmates. 

For those of you on the wait list keep hope alive. It is not over yet!

Archived