January 2014 start

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know a lot of the faculty are currently on vacation, or are just now getting back.  Our c/o 2015 autumn break just started last week.

It's likely that they didn't figure out the complete list of admission offers before the break, and that no one is currently getting any calls.  So even if it's been 2-4 weeks, don't freak out yet :).  Give it a week or two more.

From what I have read, I believe they interview through November, and they also get many acceptances from the waiting list. There are only 24 spots though, which is less than half of the Savannah campus.

Tampa was absolutely beautiful! Everyone was very nice and just want to get to know you, I interviewed on the fifth and just got my acceptance call on Monday! :) I am extremely excited and honored to soon be a part of the class of 2016! There was an article, and there were two essays. I interviewed with three people, and like I said, they just want to get to know you, really no out of the ballpark questions. They truly want their students to succeed and be able to call all graduates their colleagues.

Best of luck to everyone,

Aleia

The article is really nothing to worry about. Lacey will send you an article to read, I did not receive mine until 8:30 am the morning of the interview and I was fine. Don't stress.

PS don't get discouraged if you have lower scores and/or GPA, or even if you do not get in this year. If that is the case, apply EARLY, it helps! :) And I had less than average GPA scores and yet received 5 interviews across Florida this year.

Best of luck,

Aleia

I also got a "still considered" email.  Is this a wait list?  Have they given any acceptances or just contacting those that are being considered for a spot?

I interviewed on the 22nd as well and they called to tell me I was accepted on 9/17 so i think they are contacting everybody. 

Has anyone else been contacted regarding a decision lately? A few weeks ago I emailed Lacey and she said I should hear something by the end of September and here it is Oct 7 and still nothing (btw I interviewed Aug 13 so it's been almost 2 months). I've read on here that many people who interviewed after me have already either been accepted or waitlisted however, I have yet to hear anything. I'm starting to wonder if they only contact people who have been accepted or that they want as alternates to the waitlist and just never contact those people who are "rejected." I've never heard of a school doing that but I can't seem to figure out what the hold up is. Any suggestions?

Archived