can I get in with a 3.20 gpa

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on the rest of your application and interview. You can get in if the other parts of your app are strong too. I was just accepted for the up coming class in jan and my cumulative GPA as 2.9 due to poor focus in the 90's. but my post bacc prereq's were 3.9. My app and interview also showed my commitment to becoming a PA, plus have solid patient care hours and letters of reference. So, it's possible your 3.2 is sufficient, but the staff look at all the factors together

It depends on the rest of your application and interview. You can get in if the other parts of your app are strong too. I was just accepted for the up coming class in jan and my cumulative GPA as 2.9 due to poor focus in the 90's. but my post bacc prereq's were 3.9. My app and interview also showed my commitment to becoming a PA, plus have solid patient care hours and letters of reference. So, it's possible your 3.2 is sufficient, but the staff look at all the factors together

Thank you very much for reply, it helps greatly. If I have any other question , is it ok for me to email.

Archived