PANCE/PANRE Help Given

Hello PA's, I am a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician and prior Physician Assistant that enjoys medical education. I am on staff at a Medical School in Florida , and I am willing to address any medical questions you may have about your exam. I enjoyed being a PA very much and want to give back to the community if I can. Just reach me thru this post. Best wishes on your exam.

Hi I am wondering if you have any advice to help me out. I graduated last year from the PA program and all in all I wasn't a bad student and didn't struggle in passing my classes like how I am now =( i just took the pance for the 3rd time and found out I failed it again. Each time I am literally off by 1 or 2 points from 350. I am devastated and Im not sure what im doing wrong. I have used Paeasy, pance master, exam master. I used the Davis review book, the aapa green book and i used a review course from mycme.com. Is there any other review course you can recommend like the hippo or the kaplan live course. That one costs 800 dollars and so does the live cme review course for 5 days. Do you think I should try one of those? Please help I plan on taking the pance again in september. I am frustrated that I am failing by a couple of points all the time. Any advice you can give me will be appreciated. Thank you so much.

Archived