Interviews

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow will be 4 months since my interview, still no news... sigh.

Can I just tell you that today when I was at the school for my interview, the current students told us of a kid in their class that interviewed in october and didn't get in until march!!  Just wanted you to know.. keep your chin up :)

oops I just realized I had posted my last post in the wrong forum!!! Anyways, I went on the interview yesterday and I try soooo hard not to fall in love with schools before knowing if I got in but I really hope this works out because I could REALLY see myself there. How did it take for everyone to hear back after their interviews?

I've been waiting about 5 months now (interviewed October 11th) and I am still waiting... Emailed Janet in January she said they are still making decisions.

Thank you for updating us! I'm waiting too! Let's cross our fingers for some good news soon. :)

it was either feb 3 or feb 4th. do u have an interview too?

No i haven't heard anything back from them yet at all. I was just seeing if they were still sending out interview invites… I know i talked to my counselor and they said they are holding interviews until mid march i believe. 

oops I just realized I had posted my last post in the wrong forum!!! Anyways, I went on the interview yesterday and I try soooo hard not to fall in love with schools before knowing if I got in but I really hope this works out because I could REALLY see myself there. How did it take for everyone to hear back after their interviews?

i think i saw u at my interview!!!!

Does anyone know if all the rejection letters went out? I haven't received any notification. I'm assuming this late in the game the answer is a no, yet there's a glimmer of hope since I haven't received any official news..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the answer is no you will receive a letter at some point. I am slightly annoyed they don't keep us updated on where we stand. It would be nice to know if I'm on a wait list or something. But I do know if you are rejected you will get a letter because I applied there last year as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I was informed today that no rejection letters have been sent out and to allow approximately 3 more weeks before expecting to receive an admissions decision.  The admissions committee is currently awaiting responses from accepted applicants and will make decisions on remaining applicants accordingly. 

Archived