Interviews

Hi everyone!

I've recently been accepted and will be jointing you all in the fall! I was thinking about getting a Mac laptop for school. Has anyone been in contact with current students to see if it makes a difference whether we have a Mac or PC? I'm looking forward to meeting you in the fall!

Mike

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone!

I've recently been accepted and will be jointing you all in the fall! I was thinking about getting a Mac laptop for school. Has anyone been in contact with current students to see if it makes a difference whether we have a Mac or PC? I'm looking forward to meeting you in the fall!

Mike

I'm a current student and the only problem with macs is that they do not format correctly when you submit assignments through their portal. Its the same portal you will use to submit things to preceptors, BUT there are always PC's at the school you can submit them from. We did get an email about how to work around it though, so either will work, just a heads up.

Tomorrow will be 4 months since my interview, still no news... sigh.

If it makes you feel better, it's been 5 months since I sent in my application and I heard anything at alll....not even interviewed.....

there is still hope for you.....its not over until  its over...

Archived