Interviews

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey kimberlina, I'm in the same boat pre-req wise. Do I need to send them a transcript or something after winter semester so they can see that I completed two of my 3 outstanding pre-reqs? What did you do?

You will need to send in an updated transcript at some point. I personally sent an email to the pa program to let them know that I had taken my 2 prereqs and would be receiving A's in the classes...I think I emailed around December when I had already taken my finals...then I asked if I needed to send an updated transcript. They said yes, then I did, and then I heard back pretty soon after that, that I had been accepted. I kept in touch with them as I finished my remaining pre-req after my acceptance.

You will need to send in an updated transcript at some point. I personally sent an email to the pa program to let them know that I had taken my 2 prereqs and would be receiving A's in the classes...I think I emailed around December when I had already taken my finals...then I asked if I needed to send an updated transcript. They said yes, then I did, and then I heard back pretty soon after that, that I had been accepted. I kept in touch with them as I finished my remaining pre-req after my acceptance.

Cool thanks! I'm hoping things work out the same for me... :)

I just gave up my seat at this fine program so that opens up a spot for somebody else! I have been accepted to the University of Utah.

NathanLe - from one Utah father to another - it was great meeting you at the Interview back in August! I wish you and everyone else who will going to Drexel the best. You will be getting a great education.

Regardless of the program we attend, we will all be PAs one day and we are in this fight together! PAs have a continued struggle ahead to market themselves amongst a field of increasing NP utilization. We need to improve public awareness of the profession and fight for good practice legislation for the benefit of our patients.

But for now - let's just focus on spending time with our loved ones and getting through school!

• 1 month later...

I emailed Janet today. I asked about my status, since it has now been 3 months since I have interviewed. She said they are still doing interviews and have not made all their final decisions yet. I'm very nervous. I'm wait listed at one other school, but other than that, this is my last chance (and Drexel is my first choice!!!) Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Archived