Lange Q&A book

Hi,

I have been doing the practice questions out of the Lange Q&A book and was wondering if other people have used this as their method for studying for the PANCE. If so, how well did it prepare you for the exam? What were you scoring on the Lange sections and what did you score on the PANCE? Thanks for any input.

i started to use it but stopped, i felt that some of the questions were outdated.

i used pance master and really liked it, i think it's important to get lots of practice doing computerized timed exams in order to prepare for the pance.

feel free to message me if you have any questions about the pance. i'm a new grad and took the pance in may and passed.

I'm using it right now, taking the PANCE June 21.

I like it. I think some of the questions are actually harder than what is in the PAEA book and what have been on the packrat and I like the CD, which allows you to work them on the computer in a randomized or topic section method.

We'll see.

Archived