Penn State PA program

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do they let you know either way if you have/have not been selected for an interview? I submitted my supp app back in July and still haven't heard anything. Seeing that they have extended out interviews, I'm wondering if I haven't been considered!

Thank you!

I don't know that information, but I know they are interviewing at least through the end of the month. Hang in there and good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

So..is the class already full then?

This is my first application cycle so I do not know more than others. Based on my observations of this forum over the last few years I think its about the end of the acceptance cycle for schools that start in the summer or fall and use rolling admissions.

It is not quite time for schools to issue rejection letters to the remaining people in their pools since as this is almost the end of the cycle there will be some shuffling as people learn if they were accepted into their top choice schools or not and as a result withdraw from others even if they were accepted or put money down.

I read in other threads some schools issue letters in Oct or Nov either rejecting candidates or saying their application is on hold.  If your application is on hold you may be called for an interview if a seat that originally was taken opens due to a student's withdrawal (choosing another school).

Archived