Penn State PA program

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

For those who have heard a decision, is it normal to have an interview on 12/12/15 and not hear anything yet? They said we would hear within 1 month, and it is now 42 days. I would think that by now we would hear whether we get accepted, waitlisted, or rejected. Is it possible that they forgot about us because we are rejected anyways and that we need to reach out to them to remind them, at which point they would send out an email or letter saying, "oh yeah, you were rejected, but best of luck with your future endeavors?"

For those who have heard a decision, is it normal to have an interview on 12/12/15 and not hear anything yet? They said we would hear within 1 month, and it is now 42 days. I would think that by now we would hear whether we get accepted, waitlisted, or rejected. Is it possible that they forgot about us because we are rejected anyways and that we need to reach out to them to remind them, at which point they would send out an email or letter saying, "oh yeah, you were rejected, but best of luck with your future endeavors?"

Hello chasingthatPAdream - as we've shared, we do our best to notify all candidates within 30 days. Given the break in December and January, our next admissions committee was not until mid-January. All candidates interviewed on 12/12/15 have been notified. Is there a chance that we have an incorrect address for you? You are always welcome to contact me directly as I'm more than willing to address any questions you might have. Also, there is a more current thread out there - Penn State PA 2015-2016 - it has more recent posts from the current admissions cycle.

Caryn Stopper, M.Ed.

Director of Admissions

Hello chasingthatPAdream - as we've shared, we do our best to notify all candidates within 30 days. Given the break in December and January, our next admissions committee was not until mid-January. All candidates interviewed on 12/12/15 have been notified. Is there a chance that we have an incorrect address for you? You are always welcome to contact me directly as I'm more than willing to address any questions you might have. Also, there is a more current thread out there - Penn State PA 2015-2016 - it has more recent posts from the current admissions cycle.

Caryn Stopper, M.Ed.

Director of Admissions

Has everyone that has interviewed so far been notified?

Archived