Penn State PA program

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations!!. Nothing to stress about. Be yourself and you'll do fine. Good luck! I fell in love with the place during my interview. Knew very little about it prior to then.

Thanks, ctstone1

I am not stressing at all (other then surviving a 1000 mile drive) actually looking forward to it. Was just wondering if it is one on one with faculty or group or what

To anyone interviewing at this school:

It's most certainly the least intimidating and/or off-putting interview that I attended. As mentioned, just be yourself, know why you want to pursue this career, and you will be fine.

Absolutely agree. I interviewed at three other schools and felt most comfortable here.

• 2 weeks later...

To everyone who got accepted, how long after your interview did u hear from them? I know they said a month but was yours sooner?

I just interviewed yesterday n I have offer from other schools but obviously to anyone who visited Penn State it would their #1 choice =)

It was a little over 2 weeks for me. Interview 9/6 phone call on 9/22.

Archived