Supplemental Application: Filling in the "Course Title"

I am currently filling out the BCM supplemental application and I am unsure about the instructions. There is a box corresponding to the "Course Title"; I was informed to fill out the classes I have taken for each subject in this box; however, the box does not allow for that many characters. Can someone please tell me what I am supposed to enter into this box? Thank you.

Brittany

• 3 weeks later...

I entered the actual course title as it's entered on my transcripts. I believe they're just looking for you to self-report grades from your required prerequisites rather than every course on your transcript in, say, chemistry. So for general chemistry you'd enter the number of credits earned for each letter grade (so if you took Gen Chem I and II and got an A in both you'd put 8 in the A column) and then put General Chemistry in the Course Title column. I was curious as to whether or not they want the *course number* there too, so I may send them an email before I submit. Will report back if I do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone heard back from BCM yet about interviews or that they have sent your application for faculty review?

Also, has anyone been to a information session? I have to miss the session on the 21st for an interview in Boston and I wanted to know if there were any highlights that weren't covered on the website?

Archived