Can a nurse with a lowest reprimand become a pa?

I have a reprimand pending on my lpn license. A VA nursing home made up allegations and i am now getting punished because of there petty staff. I'm fighting it but I think it's a loosing battle. I'm from ny and I am going back in 1 month and when I get back I want to go back into school but I have read nothing good about a reprimand. So making an executive decision and go into physician assistant school. My real question is am I able to go into pa school and are they able to pull up a nursing reprimand. I want to put this behind me and this state. Can you help point me in the right direction I will be moving to Nassau/Brooklyn area but I'm from Long Island.

I have no idea if they can "pull up" a record like that. You will, of course, supply the information should the application ask a question like "Have you ever had disciplinary action taken against your professional license?"

Right?

Aside from this, I have no idea what kind of educational background you have or how long ago your courses were taken. Browse the forum. Going to PA school isn't a split-second, spur-of-the-moment decision for most people because of the work and background that goes into being a successful applicant.

Archived