Acceptance - Class of 2014

Hi Shamma,

I received an interview invite from NYIT on December 9th and they gave me December 14th and January 19th as available dates... Unfortunately Dec 14th was way too soon to plan a trip, and then I couldn't attend January 19th so I elected to postpone my interview until another date becomes available. I still haven't heard back from them regarding when the future date will be... Oh, and I submitted my CASPA on Sept. 29th... The CASPA app was sent to my schools on November 5th... so maybe they will give you some ideas. When did you apply?

Hey Hmet

Thanks for the info. I applied sometime in september too, but i didnt hear anything back.Now come to think of it,i dont think i even got a notification saying they got my application.or if i did i dont remember. i shall call and ask before its too late.Thanks again.and good luck for ur interview whenever it happens to be.

Hi shamma,

yeah, definitely call to make sure that they have it! My application was submitted to them on Nov. 5th and I got a confirmation email from them on November 15th saying that they received everything. Goodluck!! Let me know if you have any questions.

I like keep everyone posted on dates since it gives us all a clue about what's happening. :)

Thanks for the best wishes for my interview! I'll let you guys know what date they give me when I hear back.

I e-submitted my CASPA on Sept 1, it was validated somewhere around Sept 28th, then it was mailed out Oct 1. I received the invite to interview on Dec 8th, and was invited to interview on Dec 14th or Jan 19th. I chose to interview on Dec 14th and I received my acceptance email later that day. I hope this helps.

-btrfly1184

Sure. I submitted my application in early September and it was sent out on October 1st. I have a 3.9 average with a 4.0 in my sciences. I'm a bio major with a chem minor. I have about 130 hours documented that are made up of mostly volunteering and shadowing. My GRE was a 1040 (English, not so good.lol) Is that what you were looking for?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, just got my acceptance in the middle of March, I interviewed March 1st. I saw that Suzana had this forum for the school on that "new student page," so I thought I'd check it out. Exciting that we can all talk with each other and get to know one another. Looks like we have some great potential classmates! I would like to say, I already love the feel of the campus, and the professors are very professional. I was very impressed when I went to interview.

Archived