Timeline of app..help!

So...my CASPA updated today to complete/not verified, and according to the "complete date currently being verified" mine should take no longer than 2 weeks to be finished (there's an 8 day gap). I am taking the GRE on June 12, and it says the first mailings do not start until June 7th. Do you guys think I am in ok shape as far as getting my application out there? I still have 1 LOR that needs to be done, so I know schools will be waiting on that 3rd letter and GRE, but other than that what do you guys think? I believe I read the GRE takes around 10-15 days to be sent to your designated programs.

I e-submitted my application on May 21st and It was verified three days later. I thought CASPA starts mailing out application on June 6th, but I already got email from PA school and said they received my CASPA application and now need my supplemental materials. I am confused.

According to CASPA: "PA PROGRAMS have full online access to e-submitted and paid applications." so they can see your app the entire time and might even contact you about it being received. Adcoms just don't always review apps until they are officially "mailed" because that means your GPA is done and they can usually dig right in on screening you for things like prerequisites.

Archived