Savannah class starting Jan 2014

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got my acceptance for South University in my email just a few minutes ago today. I interviewed last Thursday and Friday on the 25th and 26th of July, so they were very prompt! Exciting news!

Congrats!! I hope to be in the same boat in a couple of weeks! It seems like there are a lot of people with the same interview dates...Do you know how many people were at your interview session last week?

Exactly one more week until my interview...getting excited! Can't wait to meet everyone :)

For those accepted, have you heard anything back as far as applying for Financial Aid, tuiton, paper work etc.?

I just received the confirmation from Ms. Hahn and receipt of the deposit that was processed. She stated that they would be in contact but I am eager to find out more information.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone who had interviews already... where did you guys stay if you came from out of town? Any cheap and decent recommendation would be much appreciated!

You should receive an email with attachments for interview info. One of the attachments will be a list of hotels in the area where you will get a discount if you mention you're there for South University. I stayed at the Marriott Springhill Suites, it was about 5 minutes from the school and really nice! I think I paid $87 a night :)

Alyson: So far all I have received was the confirmation that my deposit was received. Nothing more yet. I would have imagined an information packet or something would have come by now in the mail. Maybe they are waiting until all spots are filled before sending one out to everyone?

Hello everyone, congrats to all of those who have been accepted! I was accepted as well and emailed Ms. Hahn yesterday to ask about start dates, financial aid, orientation, etc. She said there have been some changes made by the faculty but she hopes to send out information by the end of this week or next week. According to the sample schedule we were given at our interview it stated that the start date was January 14th but that was for the January 2013 class. Ours might be on the 13th or so...

Archived