Savannah class starting Jan 2014

Hey Y'all!

Has anyone received an interview invitation? South's email verifying my application said interviews would begin in late June and continue through October. I would like to know when they send out the first round of invitations.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

It was a very relaxed environment. I can't stress that enough. Obviously know why you want to be a PA and why SU, also look some behavioral interview questions up and just look them over, but I wouldn't go overboard on memorizing an answer to those questions. You will have three interviews, two are one-on-one and the other is a group with the program director. Also, it is possible that they ask you to do a third one-on-one, so if you have really earlier interviews I would stick around. I would also prepare questions to ask the faculty because they love questions asked to them. Overall it was a great experience and I can just say do not stress out! The faculty are amazing and want you to feel more than welcome, plus the student ambassadors you will meet are extremely kind and helpful. Ask them all the questions you want, too.

@chloejean, I think it depends, I have heard most people are a week or two to a month or so. I was kind of odd and got invite the same day as they got my app.

@kimberlyrr I would like to hear back from some folks too but haven't. Are you going to the 11-12th interview?

@mbalaban I was at the June 19/20th interview, good luck at yours! As @beacy8911 said they told us we would hear back within two weeks, but I was curious to see if anyone had already heard. Some of the current students there that we were able to talk with had said they heard back within a week. I guess it must just vary from group to group.

Hello anyone here from WV? I would like to start on my goal to be a PA, and many of you have already gone thru the pre-rec. can someone suggest on what my first step would be? The counselor a here that I have spoken to, have a bias on keeping me in school for a very long period of time. I don't want to take courses that I do not need. I know this questions sounds very obtuse. Any help would be very much appreciated. I do not have any college degree. Thanks!

Archived