UNT-HSC 2013-2014 Application Cycle

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Applicants,

Many of you have questions about interview dates and I wanted to offer some clarification. Because we are making some changes to our interview process, we will not begin interviews until early October. At this time, no invitations to interview have been extended. I anticipate beginning to extend invitations within the next two weeks. We will likely host one interview day in October, one in November, and a final date in January.

Best,

Felicity White

Senior Admissions Associate

School of Health Professions

UNT Health Science Center

Hey everyone good luck to all that have confirmed interviews and those that will get them in the future, I have mine on OCT 5 in the morning and this month cannot go by quick enough

Does anyone know how long the notification process takes after the interview for a yes or no acceptance?

I'm still hopefully waiting for an interview, the only downside for me is my GRE, but moreover just check the previous UNT Class threads and some receive an answer by two weeks, sometimes a month etc.

Archived