UNT-HSC 2013-2014 Application Cycle

Congratulations to all who have been accepted! For those you who were rejected like me, did you do the request for file evaluation, and if so have you heard anything? I got my rejection letter on January 3rd and completed the file evaluation request two days later, but I have not been contacted. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I applied in 2011 and was rejected. I waited several months to ask for a file evaluation because I wasn't planning on applying again until this cycle. It took several months for them to reply to me. Keep in mind they're trying to get everything settled in this class before they can look into helping potential future classes. The questions they ask in the evaluation really forced me to sit back and think about what I brought to the table (I'm MUCH harder on myself) and I compared where I saw weakness to how they responded. I'm happy to say I will be in the class of 2017! Keep your head up! If in doubt you can always use more shadowing, volunteering, and HCE. I improved vastly in those areas as well as my GRE.

Thanks for your reply, @patxhopeful1, and for the encouragement. Yes, being rejected has forced me to take a long and painful look at myself as an applicant. I suppose all I can do is work to improve and try again. Congratulations on getting in this time! I hope someday that will be my story, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived