Recommended reading prior to CT surgery rotation?

I was lucky enough to land a CT surgery rotation and am very excited (and very nervous) about the opportunity. Any books you'd recommend for CT surgery and inpatient care? I did buy surgical recall. Any others people have found helpful? I was looking at Bojar's Manual of perioperative care in adult cardiac surgery.

Bojar is a good one to have, also become a student member of APACVS (it's free) and you can access their student powerpoints for cardiac surgery rotations, which are quite helpful. I also had access to the Cohn text for my rotation, which is a bit more in depth, but a good resource.

When I accessed them as a student there was a spot on the home screen when you logged in that said "Cardiac Surgery STudent rotation resources", I clicked on it and it brought me to the ppts. The website has changed a bunch since then so I'm not sure where they have them currently on there.

Archived