Hi All,

I just received an email asking me about what i would like to see in regards to compensation for an outpt psych position in the los angeles area. the position currently utilizes 2 MLPs and has 1 physician. I am a new graduate and would be willing to take this position for at least 100k (may even settle for 95), but im not sure the best answer to send him. Any advice?

Hi All,

I just received an email asking me about what i would like to see in regards to compensation for an outpt psych position in the los angeles area. the position currently utilizes 2 MLPs and has 1 physician. I am a new graduate and would be willing to take this position for at least 100k (may even settle for 95), but im not sure the best answer to send him. Any advice?

How about ask him to throw the number and bennies first and you can go from there.

Guest Paula

Agree with vet-up. Don't "settle" for anything low. Keep your standards high. Where is Contrarian when you need him???? He's off the forum:ohnoes:

Archived