For those who are moving to visalia in the fall for school anyone looking for roommates? Checked on Craigslist nice houses can be had for around 1600 a month. Split 3 ways that is super reasonable. I already have found one person but am possibly looking for one more. I figured rooming with other pa students at the same school is better then random people. Pm me if interested. Congrats to all who got in and see you guys in the fall.

I also have a 3br 2ba house with 2 empty rooms I might rent for $350/rm +utilities. Its on a fairly quite, very nice cul de sac neighborhood. Fyi, $1600 for a 3br house is kind of expensive. Craigslist is kind of weak compared to other cities like SD or SF. And if anyone from out of town wants to visit and check out the town, hit me up!!! I moved up here from SD 5yrs ago and kind of know the ins and outs around here. Or at least the safe neighborhoods and where to get a good drink or a decent sushi roll. Hahaha. This is just and "fyi" for everyone. I'm not trying to steer anyone away from getting this house as its probably real nice and crazy cheap compared to houses outside cencal.

• 1 month later...

raist104 and William,

I want to move to Visalia (from Fresno) for the program starting Aug 2013. Not familiar with the area at all, but I'm looking for something safe, quiet and would like to live with other PA students or professionals. Send me a message if you're interested or email at ashley.m.parish@gmail.com. Or call me during the day at 559-454-5259. Congrats and see you soon! Ashley Parish

Archived