GRE or not to GRE

if you are planning on applying anywhere outside of uw, it would be in your best interest to take it. i havent heard of too many people that only apply to one school, but if you really only wanted to go to madison, you wouldn't need to take it. its not a difficult test if you are decent at taking standardized tests... you may be able to just take it without prep and do fine.

if you are planning on applying anywhere outside of uw, it would be in your best interest to take it. i havent heard of too many people that only apply to one school, but if you really only wanted to go to madison, you wouldn't need to take it. its not a difficult test if you are decent at taking standardized tests... you may be able to just take it without prep and do fine.

Archived