When do they start reviewing your app?

So on the website it says that

"Following receipt of the application from CASPA and the LMU-DCOM supplemental application, the Admissions Committee will then review the application file"

Does this mean they start reviewing apps without GRE scores received? Just wondering because I am taking the GRE this summer, and not having my scores are going to hold me back to a lot of schools.

"Following receipt of the application from CASPA and the LMU-DCOM supplemental application, the Admissions Committee will then review the application file"

Does this mean they start reviewing apps without GRE scores received? Just wondering because I am taking the GRE this summer, and not having my scores are going to hold me back to a lot of schools.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived