Extra Curricular Question

I understand that CASPA does not have a specific section for extra curricular activities, and that most should be put in the Honors/Awards/Leadership positions. While I included most of mine in this section, I also wanted to mention a trip to Washington D.C. I took with student government to lobby for higher education. Where in the CASPA application should I mention this?

I understand that CASPA does not have a specific section for extra curricular activities, and that most should be put in the Honors/Awards/Leadership positions. While I included most of mine in this section, I also wanted to mention a trip to Washington D.C. I took with student government to lobby for higher education. Where in the CASPA application should I mention this?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I listened to this from a current PA student that comes from a University that seemingly pumps students into PA schools: find a spot on CASPA to include everything you've done. Its better to put something in, well documented, than second guessing yourself and leaving it out.

Archived