2013 Application Cycle--Matriculation Jan 2015

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congratulations from the class of 2016 to all who were accepted! For those of you who were not- EVMS looks very kindly on repeat applicants... keep your head up and know that you made it to an interview: you will be PAs- maybe not this year, maybe not at this school, but YOU ARE QUALIFIED! 

Class of 2017-- I suggest you set up a closed group FB page for all who were accepted. This is a great way to stay in touch, get to know each other  and get your questions answered (especially if you invite MPA16 students to join in). You will each be paired with a monitor over the next several months- your mentor will be available to answer your questions and show you the ropes- maybe even get you some books ;) . 

Congrats to you all! 

Cstep- I think they are doing waves again for invites as they did for interviews so keep your chin up! They did not all come at the same time as they were individual emails. I don't believe they are done sending out invites so there is still hope!

Congrats to all and I'm excited and honored to be a part of the 2017 class.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll gladly set up a Facebook page tonight and let you all know how to get on it.

So I am on the ambulance tonight.... In the middle of a call, I get a text from Rick (who also applied) telling me he got in.  I didn't see anything and thought i was out... yeah had to refresh my email.  I got in!!!! Congrats to everyone who got it, and those that haven't heard yet, it's not over yet, I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!!!!

Archived