2013 Application Cycle--Matriculation Jan 2015

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're all right there with you! I think it has something to do with the fact that they're selecting around 80 instead of 90ish, like they did last year. It's probably harder to go through all the applications I'm assuming. Let's all keep our hopes up!!

They had stated that their current class is like 90 and that they were going to take a little less than that this year. 

The other point is they typically interview 2 people for each seat.  On the email from last week there were 169 addresses so we can round to 170 and say that there are 85 seats up for grabs (using above logic if it holds).

~James

I wish I knew more how they score us. From what I understand they give you two scores, one base on your application and one based on your interviews, add them together and pick the top 80 to get in.

I wonder if they are equal amount of points for the application and interviews, and what the range is from high to low for each.

I know my application score was one of the lowest because I was in the last group to be offered an interview. Hopefully the application range is much narrower then the interview range and my interviews were good enough to make up the difference.

I wish I knew more how they score us. From what I understand they give you two scores, one base on your application and one based on your interviews, add them together and pick the top 80 to get in.

I wonder if they are equal amount of points for the application and interviews, and what the range is from high to low for each.

I know my application score was one of the lowest because I was in the last group to be offered an interview. Hopefully the application range is much narrower then the interview range and my interviews were good enough to make up the difference.

I'm in the same situation. I'm just hoping my interview went well enough to push me over the cut off.

Archived