2013 Application Cycle--Matriculation Jan 2015

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may seem a bit last minute, but a few of us are forming a get together on Sunday night because we couldn't make it for Thurs. We are looking into Yard house @ 5 P.M. on Sun. I still need to get the reservation finalized. Please let me know by Fri night if you wish to join us. Looking forward to meeting all of you. 

Hi Everyone! I just found this thread and I am interviewing Monday morning. mic87- I would love to come to Yard House to meet some of you before the interview! Would you mind posting the address for Yard House, I am coming from out of town and am going to be completely reliant on my GPS.

Hi Everyone! I just found this thread and I am interviewing Monday morning. mic87- I would love to come to Yard House to meet some of you before the interview! Would you mind posting the address for Yard House, I am coming from out of town and am going to be completely reliant on my GPS.

Yard House Virginia Beach
4549 Commerce St
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Looking forward!

This may seem a bit last minute, but a few of us are forming a get together on Sunday night because we couldn't make it for Thurs. We are looking into Yard house @ 5 P.M. on Sun. I still need to get the reservation finalized. Please let me know by Fri night if you wish to join us. Looking forward to meeting all of you. 

Hi All!

I'm another Michigander (I think there are 3 or 4 others on this thread already), and I'll be getting into Norfolk Sunday afternoon, interviewing Monday afternoon. Mic87- Thank you for spearheading a later Sunday get-together for those of us who can't make the earlier meet n greets.  Could I be added to the reservation?

Thanks, and looking forward to meeting everyone!

Kathryn 

Hi All!

I'm another Michigander (I think there are 3 or 4 others on this thread already), and I'll be getting into Norfolk Sunday afternoon, interviewing Monday afternoon. Mic87- Thank you for spearheading a later Sunday get-together for those of us who can't make the earlier meet n greets.  Could I be added to the reservation?

Thanks, and looking forward to meeting everyone!

Kathryn 

For sure!

I'm going to put you in!

I think there will be at least 2 other Michiganders with us on Sunday!

HI everyone. I'm a current student at EVMS and will be meeting many of your during interviews. Stay positive and have fun- we can't wait to meet you! Feel free to ask any questions, I'll answer if I can. Good luck to you all!

Hi, Cara222,

I'm super excited to meet you too!

I do have some questions about the interview:

1. Can you tell me a little bit about the group interview? How many people will be in each group and how is it set up?

2. What's the difference between interview 1 and 2?

Thanks!!!

Hi, Cara222,

I'm super excited to meet you too!

I do have some questions about the interview:

1. Can you tell me a little bit about the group interview? How many people will be in each group and how is it set up?

2. What's the difference between interview 1 and 2?

Thanks!!!

HI There, 

So the interviews are simple :) I know sounds crazy...!

The purpose of all the interviews is a time to ask you some questions and get to know you as an individual.  Be yourself- do not rehearse any answers- we want to know the REAL you- the you that will be coming to PA school. Be honest and let them see who you are as a person. 

Enjoy this experience, try to stay as calm as you can :)

Cara 

I couldn't agree with Cara more.  I interviewed this morning with a number of others from these forums.  Just be yourself, the EVMS staff wants to see you as a person and actually does try to make you feel at ease and comfortable.

To those people whom I did meet today...it was an honor and privilege.  You are all amazing and worthy of a seat to this PA program or any other for that matter.  Now it's just a waiting game!  Look forward to talking with many of you soon!

All the best,

Chris 

I would love to join you all on Sunday night at yard house. I interview on Monday morning.

Count me in as well. I hope that everyone that interviewed did well! Look forward to meeting the Monday folks tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely,

See you guys on Sunday!

Hey guys! Had my interview yesterday morning and it was really a wonderful experience. It is not intimidating and the interviewers really want to know you. You are also with current PA students throughout the day who are a wealth of knowledge and will answer all of your questions.

This was my first interview and I know I could have done better but honestly it was a great experience regardless of whether or not I get in this cycle. I was very impressed by the program! Good luck to the Monday interviewers and just RELAX. I really wish I would have from the beginning. You'll be surprised how easily answers flow when you are not tensing every muscle in your body!

And to everyone: good luck and congratulations for making it this far!

Archived